About Us - Cherish Life Ministries
What group of people have the most abortions in America?
Are you surprised to learn that group happens to be Christians?
Approximately 70% of the abortions performed in this country are on Christian women.
How can that be? When was the last time you heard your pastor or priest speak out against abortion, human killing research or euthanasia?
Let’s face it, it’s hard enough for parishioners to get a pro-life ministry going in the first place, let alone with the support of our church.
Cherish Life Ministries, A Call to The Church, is meant to help churches recognize they should all have a Life Ministry and the representatives of the ministry are missionaries of the church. It is time for church leaders to tell their congregations the truth of abortion and they should lead their church members to help end it.
Cherish Life Ministries began with a vision to create ongoing Life Ministries within churches and local communities across the United States. We do so by providing internet marketing technology, pro-life resources and educational materials, along with support forums to individuals and churches as members of Cherish Life Ministries.
We think most people will agree that something is seriously lacking in our churches concerning LIFE issues. We believe what is lacking is leadership on the issues of LIFE and that our Christian leadership should be leading the church toward a culture of life.
Cherish Life Ministries will provide the people, tools, resources and support materials to help individuals develop and activate a Life Ministry in their church. Modern technologies are made available to every member. CLM will help everyone who wants to join the movement by providing:
1. Chapter Website off of the Cherish Life Ministries (CLM) website, along with a personal email address.
2. Calendar on your Chapter Website.
3. Public and Private Bulletin Board Forums.
4. A Pastor’s Letter DVD which will encourage your pastor to support your efforts.
5. A Pro-Life Plea section which will encourage other members of your church to get involved.
6. Monthly Newsletter via email.
7. Listing of your local Crisis Pregnancy Centers (CPCs), Abortion facilities, and other local chapters.
8. Premier notice of new videos/DVDs.
9. Access to Member Only Benefits on CLM website: -Sidewalk Counseling/Training Resources and Educational Materials/Videos -Technology Usage and Training Resources -What can we and what can’t we do legally? -How to talk to your church body. -How to debate the topic. -Private Bulletin Board Forum -Email Hotline for your urgent questions/needs
10. Discount on customizing websites and calendars.
11. Help communicating with pro-life leadership where needed or desired
In today’s modern world, millions of people can be reached with information in a matter of minutes. Who is controlling the message and what kind of information is reaching those millions? The answer?
Secular media and supporters of the culture of death. Why do we leave it to them to deliver the message of life?
Every church should have a Life Ministry, and, even if they already have something like this, they should support Cherish Life Ministries by becoming a sponsor, which will help us reach more churches around the world.
Cherish Life Ministries ~ A Call to The Church
Modern Solutions to Age-Old Problems