A North Dakota state House committee unanimously approved legislation allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their baby prior to an abortion. The measure is designed to help women learn the humanity of their unborn child and to consider abortion alternatives.
Click here for live video
Join us at MonthlyCallForLife.com
Volunteer for Action
Take Action Calendar
Send Us Your Pro-Life News
Send us your photos, articles, videos and audio, or sign up to become a ProLifeNews.tv roving reporter.Read more...
- Alaska mom who left baby to die under bush had many other options
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
- Face the Truth Dulles Town Center
- Pro-Life Warriors
- Virginia faces the truth of abortion
- 56 women killed for giving birth to girls this year in Pakistan
- Obamacare’s abortion surcharge and taxpayer funding of abortion coverage
- Planned Parenthood clinic opens next to adoption center
- ABQ 20-week abortion ban proponents: We’ll be back
- Why do pro-choicers deny post-abortion pain?
- Nurse Talks About Viral Video: “Twins Were Born But Haven’t Realized It Yet”
- ‘Abortion threatens our existence,’
- 15-year-old asks: ‘Should I have the abortion to keep’ my abusive boyfriend?
- Life - The Most Precious Thing To Love
- U.S. Supreme Court refuses to hear case striking down ultrasound law