A North Dakota state House committee unanimously approved legislation allowing women a chance to see an ultrasound of their baby prior to an abortion. The measure is designed to help women learn the humanity of their unborn child and to consider abortion alternatives.
Click here for live video
Join us at MonthlyCallForLife.com
Volunteer for Action
Take Action Calendar
Send Us Your Pro-Life News
Send us your photos, articles, videos and audio, or sign up to become a ProLifeNews.tv roving reporter.Read more...
- Abortionist killed baby likely born alive with ‘blunt force trauma’: all charges dismissed
- When They Came For The AP
- Youth Conference 10th May 2013
- Every baby deserves a chance
- ‘Try to discourage her from seeing the baby’: abortionist
- Congress takes action to root out other Houses of Horror
- Gosnell jury asks to re-hear testimony of worker who killed baby ‘swimming’ in toilet
- Close call: Cher’s mom changed mind about aborting famous daughter while sitting in clinic
- A person is a person, no matter how small
- The Gosnell question: who is really on trial?
- ‘Forever in my heart’: finding healing after an abortion and a stillbirth
- Mother Finds Out Aborted Baby Feet Gosnell Kept Belonged to Her Baby
- Gosnell trial shows why Canada needs a Born Alive Infants Protection Act
- ‘Fetus in a jar,’ part of human skull found in a trash bag in New York
- Gosnell still facing 380 criminal charges, including five murder charges