We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all human beings are created equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, among which is the right to life; and therefore:
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected from that human being’s biological beginning when the father’s sperm fertilizes the mother’s ovum, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected from the biological beginning throughout the natural continuum of that human being’s life by all available ordinary means and reasonable efforts, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected at each stage of the life continuum to the same extent as at each and every other stage regardless of state of health or condition of dependency, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected to the same extent as the life of each and every other human being regardless of state of health or condition of dependency, and
- When there is any doubt that there exists a human being’s life to preserve and protect, such doubt shall be resolved in favor of the existence of a human being, and
- When two or more human beings are in a situation in which their lives are mutually endangered, all available ordinary means and reasonable efforts shall be used to preserve and protect the life of each and every human being so endangered:
Wherefore, Pursuant to these Principles, we recommend and urge the adoption of a Mandatory Human Life Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
March For Life Education and Defense Fund - MarchForLife.org
Jenny Hodges - National Legislative Director
Jenny Hodges was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She and her mother moved to Atlanta a few years later, where she graduated from Chalcedon Christian School in 1994. She went on to study music at Kennesaw State University. Jenny taught piano and voice for 10 years, and has been a home educator for 12 years. She became a prolife activist in the spring of '07, and lead the grassroots campaign for Georgia's HB1 legislation to criminalize prenatal murder, and HR 536, the Personhood Amendment.
In Sept. '07 Jenny became the National Director of Pro-Life Unity. In the summer of '08, she founded Alovita, a non-profit committed to reconstructionism. She is a lobbyist and champion for the protection of women and women's rights, and committed to seeing the abolishment of American Terrorism. In November of '09 Jenny was selected to be Vice President of Pro-Life Unity.
Jenny lends her abilities within the Georgia community in organizing and directing street activism and rallies, and works as a researcher, writer, and strategist. She directs a children's enrichment program at her home church, Good Shepherd Community Church in Atlanta's West End, and also works to educate and help mothers threatened by abortion and living in underprivileged areas.
I’ve decided that the pertinent portions of my life began when I had my eyes opened to the truth about life in America by a long time patriot friend and customer of mine back in 1995. He invested several late evenings drinking coffee with me to make sure the scales fell from my eyes.
Because of this secondary education, I realized that my education in economics had been designed to make of me a Keynesian, a socialist, and worse still a misguided statist style “patriot” quite like most Americans have been conditioned to become.
Since that time, I’ve read countless books most of which were intended to point out the travesties of the currently enforced taxation, the perversion of the nature of citizenship, and the long list of abuses, those deployed both legalistically as well as psychologically, that are foisted upon the people to subvert their own sovereignty.
Having participated in a number of political campaigns with varying degrees of success, as well as seeing more of the people begin to recognize that something is deadly wrong here in America, I know that the battle to restore true freedom must continue with renewed vigor. More importantly, however, it needs to become an all out offensive/counter attack on any number of fronts. I have a burning desire to live in the America they told me about as a child. I want my children and grand children to have that freedom and to enjoy their God given rights, too. I hope that you too share these goals.
Jenny and her husband of 13 years, Jon Hodges, reside with their six children in Atlanta, Georgia. They are firmly resolved to see an end to prenatal murder, and the advance of life and liberty for all Americans.
Jenny R. Hodges
Wife and Mother of Six
National Director, ProLife Unity
Consultant, Ga. SCLC
Georgia Lobbyist for Life&Liberty